<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8922490?origin\x3dhttp://-haxed-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
Saturday, December 27, 2008
hi

Alright updating again.
Uncertainties lie ahead- not sure what is the exact time of monthly shoot that is coming up tomorrow.
So for my new year wish:
I hope to be able to save more money so that I can buy a car as soon as possible
and well, get good results for the upcoming As.
That's all, I guess.
For I'm rather sure that these wishes are quite realistic as they depend on me and me only.
Hahas 
Watched Nodame Cantabile with sophia just a few days ago.
Rather amusing film and it was actually quite inspiring. Er yup, just general comments like that.
As you can see, from sophia's blog, she said something about watching 1 litre of tears.
So that's the thing I'm watching currently as well.
Life's good after all, if you see how difficult life and situation is for Aya (the main female lead in that show).
That's all folks
Bye bye. :)

Have a good year ahead for 2009!